Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Mighty 17!


And that's it for new Hot Wheels, because that's all I have!  The Mighty 17!  (well I guess that's not true, because I just spotted three more on my bookshelf and technically I still own quite a few more that are locked in the closet right now, and I was trying to get to open a new one, but now I found three more...)

Anyway. These are the first 17 new ones that I bought.  I have a few more to photograph and then a few more to open and then that's it.  Unless of course you donate.  If you want to see me open a new car, donate $1 to the Thunt.net Hot Wheels fund and I'll open one in your honor!  Sponsor a car today! (I'll set up a cool "donate a car graphic" and really get this thing rolling later, but for now here's a standard paypal button.  Thanks for reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment